Friday, December 05, 2008

Torture

I can't sleep and it's been a while, so why not another post...

With help from a friend, I got a job at the company that he works for. I've never been happier in my life. I actually enjoy going to work for the first time in 9 years. Most of the people there are my age and the boss is a good guy. There is one thing though...

I know it is only a matter of time before this gets me in trouble. There is a girl. I've talked about her many times in the past. I'll just call her L. She started working with my friend a few years ago. Shortly after starting there, she showed up at at one of the parties. (It is 20 and 30 somethings, someone is always having a party.) I was immediately blown away by her smile and her body, but then she started to talk. She talks geek. She is actually interested when talking about technology and computer stuff, and she knows what she is talking about.

She was always with some douchebag that treated her like garbage, and while we enjoyed talking, nothing really came of it. Fast forward a few years... She just got married. To a guy that she works with none the less. When I heard about who the guy was, I was stunned. I just don't get it. HIM!?! ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME?!? Now we get to the torture part...

I am now forced to work with both of them. I still find L irresistible. This is going to sound cheesy but, there are times when she takes my breath away. I will come around a corner, she'll be right there, and just WOW. I'll stop by here cube to talk to her about something, and she'll start playing with her long brown hair. I can barley think when she does stuff like that let alone carry on a conversation.

I also find myself checking her out. Not intentionally at all. Besides her smile, her most striking feature is her ass. And the fact that in the past she has told me that she only wears thongs. She will wear these business pants that just showcase her perfect booty. It's like some spectacular disaster, I just can't help myself from looking. It is only a matter of time until someone in the office sees me checking her out. I just hope that the someone isn't her husband.

I can't go to her and say, "L could you please wear less attractive pants and granny panties and cut your sexy long brown hair?"

I even think that I may have stumbled onto a pic of her praying at night...


AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Fucking women suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home