Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Meat on her bones

I hope that this is an ongoing trend. I am watching Leno right now an he has Jennifer Love Hewitt on. I've always thought that she was pretty cute. She's always been soo friggin' skinny though.

Tonight she is looking HOT. The little black dress is friggin perfect. I'll have to see if I can post a screen cap somehow.


On another note... A drunken driver kills the director of one of the best movies EVER MADE...

'A Christmas Story' director killed in crash


His son was also killed.

Hector Velazquez-Nava should be executed.


I'm still amazed that the US doesn't have a nation-wide "3 strikes an you're out" drunk driving law. There are repeat offenders with 10, 15, 20+ drunk driving offenses. I guess that someone has to get killed before they are permanently pulled off the road.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bite Me said...

I'm guessing you watched that in high def too. And yes I agree, there should be public hangings for drunk driving multiple offenders.

8:19 AM  
Blogger BP said...

Hell yeah I did!!! I even recorded a little. :D

I think that the US is way too easy on fuckups. You get drunk and kill someone, you die. Sorry game over.

If you are caught on tape killing someone or there are more than three eye witnesses, you die. Think how much smaller that our prisons would be.

Electricity is cheap. Fry the all!

2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home