Monday, August 28, 2006

Priorities

The last few days I've been sifting through 10+ years or receipts, paychecks, bills, and ATM receipts. Way back in '95 (I was just getting out of high-school) I had a whopping $3,850 in savings and no credit card debt. I was also making $6.25/hour.

Flash forward to current day...11 years later. I now have $330 in savings and have $4,500 in credit card debt. I'm making $20-22/hour depending upon overtime and how well the company is doing.

What the hell am I doing?!?!?!?

Given, going through 4 years of college (even though it was a technical college), and moving out was a huge expense... I still should have my finances in much better order than they currently are.

I really wasn't prepared for this break-in. I'm lucky in that they didn't decide to destroy my furniture, and the electronics that they left behind. They just stole a few of the most expensive items. Items that, even though it sucks, I can live without.

Up until two weeks ago, I had major plans for my car. Now they are in jeopardy. I want to have a lot of fun and go fast. Right now the little voice in my head is screaming "GET OUT OF DEBT NOW!!!"

I'm thinking of changing my focus. A fast car would be fun but getting out of debt, loosing weight, and actually getting some pussy would be much better.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bite Me said...

Let's get some of our shot sold, that should help with the debt, then all you have to worry about is the pussy. :-)

7:51 AM  
Blogger Bite Me said...

Oh yeah, my car sat for 12 years before I was able to drive it, so you'll survive till you can have some fun with yours. ;-)

7:52 AM  
Blogger BP said...

True. I'd still love to run at least a mild boost setup this fall. 7-10psi would be fun.

10:10 PM  
Blogger BP said...

There's no way I'm waiting 10 years. By then I hope to have a twin-turbo Dodge Challenger. ...drool... My Contour would also be a pile or rust by then.

I sure hope that you're not saying that you're ugly!!! I don't mean to sound like a pig but... You are a Grade A MILF. Incredible buns and great breasts. That picture of you in the tight white t-shirt... WOW!

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home