Thursday, June 08, 2006

What the fuck am I waiting for!?!

I'm a procrastinator. If there's no deadline, I have very little motivation.

On my jobsite today there was this blonde personal trainer. F'n goddess. Cute, beautiful face, unbelievable body, and very nice and friendly. She even had these black workout pants that I swear were spray painted on. Her ass should be on some sculpture somewhere. Well, you get the idea...

Every day I think to my self... I've gotta loose some friggin weight! What am I waiting for!?! Then I go get some fast food garbage and sit on my couch for the rest of the night.

What the hell am I doing?!? If I'm ever going to find a girl half as gorgeous as the workout hottie today, I've gotta get moving. Next year, I break the big three-ohh. My friends are fucking, getting married, having kids, working at REAL jobs, and buying houses. I'm not doing any of those.

I essentially have the same mindless job that I had 7 years ago.

Because of my weight, I feel that I can't approach any women when I'm out.

I'm still working on paying off my credit card so a new car or house ain't gonna happen any time soon.

It's frustrating. I know what I need to do but I just don't do it. I get home from work, tired, and just say "fuck it." I go out to the bars and say "I WANT THAT!!!" But I do nothing to improve my chances/self esteem.

I don't know what the heck I'm waiting for.

6 Comments:

Blogger MG said...

First I laughed so hard when I read this,
"Then I go get some fast food garbage and sit on my couch for the rest of the night."

I can't tell you how many times I've done the same thing...

As for the rest of this post,
well...
let's see, where do I start?

First, "30" isn't that old, I know you feel it is when you are comparing (stop that shit right now)
Sometimes, I'd love to be able to trade places with someone like you, be in my "30's" with none of the "baggage"... yeah, see it's in the perspective ;)

Approaching women, ok...
first of all I understand the "weight" issue is all about YOUR self confidence, but trust me, some women may be into a good hard body (at first) but what REALLY matters, and what's REALLY HOT, is all about the CONNECTION... ;)

It's about WHO you are.

We all feel better when we are in better shape, working out, eating right, etc... and that factors into the attitude you portray, so I'm not saying don't do it, but... it's so not about how you look, never underestimate the power of CONFIDENCE...

BE CONFIDENT and approah them anyway...
if they aren't into you, well they aren't move on...
what you want is a woman who IS INTO YOU... not just one that's hot...

THEN she IS hot, trust me on this.

I do agree with the last part though, we can't expect anything different when we continue doing the same thing every day... if you want a different outcome, gotta change something, stop letting life just happen to you, make something happen (shit, I never take my own fucking advice)

and hell... I'm the absolute last person who should be giving any...lol
so... feel free to completely ignore me, it won't hurt my feelings, at all...

Maybe you need to travel south,
Ga girls seem to dig WI boys ;)

8:28 AM  
Blogger BP said...

Hi MG,
Thanks for the input.

I've heard the same advice from friends many times. Confidence is a problem. I can barely think let alone carry on a coherent conversation with an unknown hottie. I feel like I'm at a disadvantage from the start. A girl is much more likely to give a hot guy a chance than myself. Or at least that's how it seems.

I know that weight shouldn't be that much of an issue. It's just that I've been told all my life that I'm overweight. That is always sitting in the back of my mind nagging me. When I see some hottie at the bar I think, "What does she want with some chubby goofball like me?" Intsead of worrying about that I should just get off my ass and talk to her.

I know what I've gotta do, I just have to actualy do it. ;)

3:53 PM  
Blogger Bite Me said...

yeah, what she said. :-) I say a road trip to GA!! :-)

3:05 PM  
Blogger MG said...

BP, ok, I'm DEMANDING this...
next time you are out, and you feel that "urge" that "voice" inside saying "go talk to her"

DO IT.

Damn it, consider it me telling you to DO IT...

I don't care HOW it turns out... when you walk away you will feel like such accomplishment just from doing something different. Making a change.

I'm serious, and if you dont'... then you'll be required to get your car, drive to GA and let me take you out where I will force you to sing karaoke SOBER. got it? country karaoke even...

yeah, think of that next time you resist the voice.

advice from another "self confidence" lacker...
truly.

4:57 PM  
Blogger BP said...

Country Karaoke? Ewwwwwwwwww.

That would be my soundtrack to hell.

...but there would still be hot Country babes everywhere...

Roadtrip!

12:37 AM  
Blogger BP said...

I'll try my best though.

Once I've done it a couple/few times I'm sure that it will get easier. It's just that initial anxiety that kills.

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home