Thursday, May 25, 2006

Idiot Symphony

That's what you get when you give half-a-dozen morons gas powered tools.

For the last hour I've been listening to...

one idiot revving the living piss out of a 2-stroke roto-tiller
another idiot with a gas powered weed wacker
ANOTHER idiot with a gas powered leaf blower
AND three morons with gas powered hedge clippers


It's my fucking vacation. I went to sleep 4 hours ago. I don't want to think about waking up 'til noon.

SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger MG said...

men and their toys...

you should go out about midnight and rev up a snowblower.... you got a snowblower right? if not I think you could borrow one.

2:19 PM  
Blogger BP said...

It was the landscaping crew for the old folks home. It is bareyl 50ft from my apartemnt.

LOL! I don't have a snowblower but I was thinking about pulling out my spudgun and firing off a few rounds. You tend to notice when a potato flies by your head. ;)

4:42 PM  
Blogger MG said...

spud gun... lmfao...

I did love the prev profile pic, but damn this one makes me laugh everytime...

I like your "vacation", more time for blogging.

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home