Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Opinions are like a-holes...

everbody's got one.

In response to the comments on my last post: Why do people feel the need to give other's crap on their blogs? I don't want to hear it. Don't say anything unless you have some constructive, positive, or funny input. I don't care about your opinion. You are most likely some whiney hippy yuppie fag anyway. Making snide remarks just because of the safety a computer screen provides is just plain sad. Go away. Move on. Hit the "Next Blog>>" button instead of the comment button. Or just plain FUCK OFF.

I don't leave negative comments on other's blogs. I expect the same.

Just because you can leave a comment doesn't mean you should.

Ask yourself before clicking on the comment button. Would I say this to the face of a 6' tall 250lb guy? I'm guessing not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home