Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Summerfest

One of my favorite festivals in Milwaukee is Summerfest. If you've never heard of it, you're missing out. It is 11 entire days of live music. This year there is everything from Those Darn Accordions to Moby. See what I mean...

www.summerfest.com

I'm going at least three days, maybe more. You really have to see it to understand. There are stages everywhere, large and small.

If any fellow bloggers/readers are going to be there, I'm planning on seeing...

Way to Fall (local band)
Chevelle
Seether
Robert Randolph & The Family Band
Indigenous
The Donnas

Those are just the definites. I like to wander and check out the whole place.

For the last few years, I've lived at the rock stage. This year they did a really crappy job of booking it. There are no new good bands. I would have like to have seen Celldweller, System of a Down, Ra, Lacuna Coil, to name a few. As usual Lazer103 continues to disappoint.

If you are down there, I'm pretty easy to spot. I usually stay midway back and off to one side. (To make beer runs easier ;)) My Megadeth and Nonpoint shirts are pretty easy to spot.


Rock n Roll.

1 Comments:

Blogger BP said...

That would be cool. I know I'm going Monday (the 4th) and maybe Friday and Saturday if I have enough tickets.

I hope to see ya!

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home