Wednesday, March 23, 2005

It works!!!

Finally! The Ford dudes only charged me $19 for the little plastic part that I needed. My car started right up and seems to be running pretty well. I still won't know how well for a week or so. ('96 and up cars actually learn as you drive, cool, huh?)

The thing that sucks is that I think I'm coming down with a cold. My throat is getting scratchy and my nose is starting to run. I've already started attacking it with the best stuff ever...Vick's DayQuil. That stuff rocks. When I get a runny nose it is always insanely bad. Dayquil does a really good job at stopping my runny nose and therefore preventing a really bad sore throat.

It kinda blows that I'm getting sick right before my B-Day. Hopefully it will pass before Saturday. Sunday at the latest. I've got free drink tickets to go see Theory of a Deadman and The Exies on Sunday night. I haven't seen any live music in a while and really wanna go.


Would someone hurry up and release a cure for the common cold? I'd pay $20 a pill if I didn't have to feel like total crap for a week. Knowhutimean?

1 Comments:

Blogger BP said...

Thanks for the tip Sassy. I'll have to give them a try.

NJ, I've gotta get a baseline before I throw the turbo on. How even of a race would it be againt the wagon?

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home